Adhyayan Mantra is India's Premier institution established with the sole aim to initiate, enable and empower individuals to grow up to be extraordinary Teachers. Adhyayan Mantra invites students who are prepared to interface their experience and diverse backgrounds with our high-end educational programmes. It is committed to their transformation into a developed personality — prepared to face not only competitive examinations but also succeed in brilliantly modelling their respective career paths and to grow up to be extra-ordinary citizens of the world. Adhyayan Mantra is known for its unique technology in imparting knowledge of NET General Paper, Geography, History, Political Science, Economics, Commerce, Management, Hindi, English, Education,and Sociology for the UGC-NET Examination both in English and Hindi mediums. Adhyayan Mantra programmes follow a Unique Learning Approach consisting of several distinct stages —training programmes for UGC-NET entrance, self-study, self-evaluation, frequent class tests. And the classroom learning is supplemented with specially designed study material.
1. To be one of the most progressive in the field of learning.
2. To be a catalyst in facilitating individuals realize their potential.
3. To have competent, creative and committed faculty.
4. To have a strong sense of responsibility towards society and environment by contributing in the Nation Building Efforts.
1. Meticulously designed Course plan with daily schedules.
2. Greatest thrust on Conceptual Clarity.
3. Detailed analysis of Previous Years' Questions to ensure three things:
i. Right direction is being followed in teaching
ii. Prioritization of topics in order of importance
iii. Conditions you to choose what to read and more importantly what not to read.
4. Invaluable inputs for giving best answers.
5. Highly relevant printed study materials.
6. Other learning aids in audio-visual format.
7. Ensuring individual attention.
8. Punctuality is the hallmark of our institution.
9. Enhancing the Power of Positive Spirit in you.